Welcome to Ingram Angus
Ingram Angus is a prestigious herd of Angus Cattle built upon the traits that are profitable to those who market cattle by the pound. High quality Angus Cattle are our goal here at Ingram Angus! We want our customers to utilize our genetics knowing our product is second to none.
At Ingram Angus you will find our cattle are selected for production, real-world phenotype, maternal and performance oriented traits. Our herd originates from donor Females that have proven to be top producing females across the United States. Take a look at our Herd page to see the quality that Ingram Angus has become known for!
Industry Related Articles
- How low is too low when selecting bulls for birth weight? | By: Tammy Clark | Click here to view the full article
- Evaluation of Feet and Legs Important for Cattle Longevity | By: Nick Simmons, University Of Florida Extension | Click here to view the full article
- Economic Benefits of Synchronized Artificial Insemination | By: Troy Smith, Angus Media | Click here to view the full article
- Mid-South Atlantic Region | By: Kevin Shaffer, West Virginia University | Click here to view the full article
- More Thoughts on Genomics, Genetics and What Makes Good Cattle | By: Burt Rutherford | Click here to view the full article
- Long-term Impacts of Estrus Synchronization and Artificial Insemination | By: Cliff Lamb, Beef Cattle Specialist, University of Florida | Click here to view the full article
- Meatingplace | Magazine | Click here to view the website